Search results

1. Giovanni

Marshmallow support

Latest version correctly works on Android M, but it hasn't the new permissions management. :)
  2. Giovanni

Apps permissions ???!!!

Hi! I think the permissions to see Storage Files are because when you write a post, you may add media, like photos and videos... So the app save them in your device storage. I hope that I replied to your answare. ;) Sorry for my bad English, too ;) regards Giovanni
  3. Giovanni

YouMobile™ Android News

Thank you very much Joseph... :)
  4. Giovanni

YouMobile™ Android News

Hi Joseph! I don't find the settings that are aviable in your screenshot... Can you help me? Do you know if is there a code that can change settings' color background? Thanks a lot, Giovanni
  5. Giovanni

How can I change the settings' background color?

Great! What do you mean with "help to customize articles"? :)
  6. Giovanni

Already done... :(
  7. Giovanni

Hi! My app's theme is light, but the settings' background color is dark... How can I change it? :( Thanks :) Giovanni PS: The menu is dark, too... :( @appyet Help me, please!
  8. Giovanni

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

@appyet @joseph raphael Hello! Why is the settings background black if my theme is light? Can you add the ability to change the settings' background color? Thanks Giovanni
  9. Giovanni

Why don't you add the possibility to Change the Settings background color?? Dark background isn't very good if you use a light theme.
  10. Giovanni

... Look at this screenshot: my action bar is quite light... The dark floating menu isn't very beautiful... Why cannot I set the color that I prefer for the floating menu background? I hope you are going to add this possibility in next version. :)
  11. Giovanni

Hello! I think that I find a bug. If you use a custom theme and the basic theme is the light one, the popup menu that appear when you tap on the three vertical dots has a dark background. Is this a bug? Are going to fix it? [IT] Penso di aver trovato un bug. Se si usa un tema personalizzato e...
  12. Giovanni

New ideas: Remove (only in your application) languages that don't matches with app content (exemple: if I have an Italian app and its feeds are in Italian, the app may support only Italian language) Change colors of title (and status) bar like the "developer" want... Add full screen ads for...
  13. Giovanni

Hello! 1) Can You add a feature that you can change the color of the title bar...? I think that this is great! You can make the color like your web site's one. 2) Can You add a feature that you can read the post directly from the notification? 3) Can You make the app openable from the Android...