Search results

1. B

Is there any waiting time for the new update?

@appyet, thanks for your attention, pls add views count feature, to the next update in the feed muddle,
  2. B

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Add. integrated view count Add. Integrated likes
  3. B

Issue: Violation of Inappropriate Ads policy - 12/04/2019

(1) login to your admob account (2) click on the side menu (3) click on ad blocking (4) locate rate audience (5) then click adult audience
  4. B

Issue: Violation of Inappropriate Ads policy - 12/04/2019

That should be amended in your admob account
  5. B

App Version

Appyet plss do something
  6. B

Unable To Published My Because Of Unoptimised APK

Restart your browser, and start allover!
  7. B

Question: How to change appyet download folder

You can't change your app download folder, any items you download will go straight to your app folder on your file manager.
  8. B

ADMOB PROBLEM

Check the theme page
  9. B

Admob survey

Admob recently asked me to take a survey but some of their question I can't answer!
  10. B

Reactions for article

No response!
  11. B

Reactions for article

Hi appyet pls reaction is very important in the articles feed, this will help us how know users response to our app, the comments view is not Woking well, pls help us do something concerning the reaction emoji or like and unlike, and pls let it be inside the app unlike that comments type.
  12. B

Reaction for article

Hi appyet pls reaction is very important in the articles feed, this will help us how know users response to our app, the comments view is not Woking well, pls help us do something concerning the reaction emoji or like and unlike, and pls let it be inside the app unlike that comments type.
  13. B

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Hi, place kindly add tab bar in support of side menu, and add make a switch for personalized ads in monetize page.
  14. B

Ads are not showing

I created a new app but non of my ads are showing both interstitial and banner ads, pls do something.
  15. B

Messages and people are not working, in SMF forum

@appyet pls help us fix these issues in SMF forum, which are messages in xenforo it called conversations and people, if clicked on messages or people it says (A error has occur please try again later) Pls help us fix these issue, without this messages there is no way for private messages, check...
  16. B

Appyet will end soon ?

Appyet last forever✌✌ Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using AppYet
  17. B

Appyet will end soon ?

Stop bro, watch out the problem fixed, just downloaded my app Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using AppYet
  18. B

Taking too much time to build the app

Yes, its confirmed! Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using AppYet
  19. B

Taking too much time to build the app

Having the same problem here too, appyet pls fix Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using AppYet
  20. B

I suggested appyet should add and amend these futures

Big thanks to appyet support for this great question, actually am new to appyet. But within the few months of our relationship i think I've found a best free template to create a beautiful app, I have up to 5apps on play store and each of them is not having less down 2k download without advert...