Search results

1. Hawagis

Discussion about the publication

welcome Is there a publishing application that does not have the money so the ads works posting an application but they do not have the money too hard and I wonder what the solution is?
  2. Hawagis

Suggestion to provide very useful for the appyet site

Welcome to appyet Why did not the preview be added to the screen as an Android application experience after adding the templates or add features that the reason many experience application after the amendment was downloaded more than 15 times on my device This is a very bad idea error Please...
  3. Hawagis

Please help Please help me

Hello are you allowed to upgrade my application to the Google Play Store for your bull1 free ?? Can I remove ads from my own application ?? I have no money for a payment copy Pro ☹️
  4. Hawagis

Hello are you allowed to upgrade my application to the Google Play Store for your bull1 free ...

Hello are you allowed to upgrade my application to the Google Play Store for your bull1 free ?? Can I remove ads from my own application ?? I have no money for a payment copy Pro ☹️
  5. Hawagis

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

6. Hawagis

Hi Is it allowed to upload my own application to Google Play Store with free copy? That I do...

Hi Is it allowed to upload my own application to Google Play Store with free copy? That I do not have money to pay the pro version ☹️
  7. Hawagis

Developer account in Google Play

Hi . You may open a Developer account in Google Play and pay $ 25 what method please help as fast as possible
  8. Hawagis

Logon problem

I have a problem signing in saying there was an error with your E-Mail / Password combination. Please try again. Please help
  9. Hawagis

Inquire about appyet

welcome Inquiries regarding appyet I'm new here I want to need help by you I want to know more in appyet I have created a new application I do not know how I can install my device and experience I have a question 1- Is it full 100% free. Or pay a subscription fee? 2. Can I use an app...
  10. Hawagis

Inquire about appyet

welcome I'm new here I want to need help by you I want to know more in appyet I have created a new application I do not know how I can install my device and experience thank you