Search results

1. jhon efe

Google Play target API (API level 31) ¡Aid !

Google Play target API (API level 31) Starting in November 2022, app updates must target API level 31 on Google Play. Aid ! @appyet We need appyet to appear and correct all the pending errors or to pronounce if they really abandoned the project so that we, the creators, can migrate to other...
  2. jhon efe

About selling my app on the Play Store - Pro version

If I buy the PRO version of Appyet, can I remove ALL ads 100% and sell my app on the Play Store? Has anyone already done this? @appyet
  3. jhon efe

Content length can't exceed 50000

Gentlemen @appyet please allow the web module to accept undefined characters, since currently in version 4 of appyet it only allows 50,000 characters, and this is very little because many of us use too many codes in our modules. This is the error I get when entering many characters in the web...
  4. jhon efe

install_referrer problem

I have this problem with one of my applications Email of Google: "Hello Google Play Developer, We recently announced that we’ll be deprecating the install_referrer intent broadcast mechanism. Because one or more of your apps uses this intent to track referrals, we wanted to ensure you make the...
  5. jhon efe

As I buy the PRO version

As I buy the PRO version, clicking on the UPGRADE TO PRO button takes me to Paypal but it always says "We are sorry, but at this moment we are experiencing technical problems. Try again later" I've been trying to buy for months and I can't.
  6. jhon efe

Appyet, please appear and correct the problems

Gentlemen of @appyet , please appear and correct the problems and recommendations that the app has: 1. Correct the high number of failures presented by the app. 2. Add data protection (RGPD) to Google Data Protection (Firebase) to comply with Google policies. 3. Fix the "Media" module, as it is...
  7. jhon efe

Appyet please appear and correct the problems

Gentlemen of @appyet , please appear and correct the problems and recommendations that the app has: 1. Correct the high number of failures presented by the app. 2. Add data protection (RGPD) to Google Data Protection (Firebase) to comply with Google policies. 3. Fix the "Media" module, as it is...
  8. jhon efe

My forum does not show the option to register

How do I make it possible for users to register in the forum if my forum does not show the registration option within the application. Thank you
  9. jhon efe

SDK In-App Messaging Firebase

AppYet gentlemen please update the Firebase In-App Messaging SDK to the latest version. Thank you. @appyet