Search results

1. jhon efe

Google Play target API (API level 31) ¡Aid !

Thank you very much Appyet, this makes us calmer. We appreciate that update soon... thank you.
  2. jhon efe

Google Play target API (API level 31) ¡Aid !

Google Play target API (API level 31) Starting in November 2022, app updates must target API level 31 on Google Play. Aid ! @appyet We need appyet to appear and correct all the pending errors or to pronounce if they really abandoned the project so that we, the creators, can migrate to other...
  3. jhon efe

About selling my app on the Play Store - Pro version

If I buy the PRO version of Appyet, can I remove ALL ads 100% and sell my app on the Play Store? Has anyone already done this? @appyet
  4. jhon efe

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

I wrote to them to delete my old APKs and they tell me that they are automatically deactivated and cannot be removed:
  5. jhon efe

Solution: https://feed-url.com/rss.xml?max-results=9999
  6. jhon efe

Solution: https://feed-url.com/rss.xml?max-results=9999
  7. jhon efe

@apppyet Please add an option to create submenus in the modules. Thank you.
  8. jhon efe

The welcome image is reduced to a very small size of 96x96px, it is very small almost not seen, even uploading a larger image is always automatically reduced to that size, please correct that. @apppyet
  9. jhon efe

Thanks, I already solved it by adding to the feed url: ?max-results=9999
  10. jhon efe

I already checked and my feed is fine, the problem came up right after upgrading to version 4.0.15. The problem is with Appyet ...
  11. jhon efe

the Feed module only shows the last 25 articles in version 4.0.15 @appyet
  12. jhon efe

It seems that Appyet wants to force us to buy PRO, since it is going to remove many features from the free version, including Firebase notifications, interstitial ads, character limit in web module ...
  13. jhon efe

I also have to leave @appyet , with this restriction I cannot go on ... Greetings ...
  14. jhon efe

So they could put a size limit by weight, it can be a maximum of 1MB and not by characters, we are going to screw many appyets. Take consideration of us.
  15. jhon efe

@appyet Give me your email to send you an example of how big my web modules are, so please expand or remove the restriction of characters to enter the Web modules and Media module, so I can continue working with my applications. ¡PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS I REQUIRE UPDATING MY APPS! :)
  16. jhon efe

@appyet PLEASE remove this restriction, with it I will not be able to work with my applications or increase the characters to more than 900,000 ...
  17. jhon efe

Now the Media List module only allows 20,000 characters in Text / html. :(:(:( "Description length can't exceed 20000" You have definitely left us with your hands tied @appyet This is insignificantly little, PLEASE DO NOT PUT CHARACTER LIMITS on the modules, PLEASE PLEASE
  18. jhon efe

I require a minimum of 900,000 characters, that is the maximum value of one of my web modules and that same app after building only weighs 18Mb, my app is more of informative text, but it requires many characters. Please Appyet, remove the restriction or leave it above that number, I know there...
  19. jhon efe

The media list does not allow searching inside the module and as I reiterate, my apps use a lot of information and require the internal search engine of the web module.
  20. jhon efe

@appyet On the other hand, you can create the possibility that in the main menu you can create sub menus, for example that you can create a menu for a web module and that when you enter it, several sub modules are displayed.