Search results

1. Krittin

signature mismatch when uploading to play store

One of my friends is uploading the app I made using Appyet to the play store. He has already uploaded two other apps that were made by him. He can't upload the app to the play store due to signature mismatch. He has told me that he needs an unsigned source file so that he can compile it with his...
  2. Krittin

Android is limited to 65,535 methods.

Any updates regarding this issue?
  3. Krittin

Problem in submitting app to Amazon App Store

Hi, I was trying to submit my app to the Amazon App Store. But, I got an e-mail from Amazon stating this error: "We noticed your submitted Android APK was unable to be successfully processed by our app ingestion systems in order to make the app available on our Amazon Appstore. The submitted...
  4. Krittin

Information collected by AppYet

As I am submitting my app to some of the app stores, I would like to know what information AppYet collects through the app's users and how is it used. Please throw some light on the same. Best Regards
  5. Krittin

Not able to see ads and personal messages

I have just created an app using AppYet. I also signed up for Admob and am using it in this app too. However, I have not seen even a single ad since the last few days in my app. Do I need to enable the option of the ads from anywhere? I am using a SMF forum, installed with a TapTalk plugin...