Search results

1. MITS APP WORLD

Issue Accesing Local Media crashes the App

Hi @appyet I have several apps published on Play Store that have crashing issues when accessing the Local Media (Local videos, audios & Images). The app is not responsive and shows are blank screen, see attached screenshot. I tried clearing the cache to no avail. The only way to get it...
  2. MITS APP WORLD

Redirect users to download a new app

Hi @appyet , I have several apps that have been suspended by Google due to the "Loan Download SDK" policy violation about 3 months ago and they cannot reinstated them even after I contacted the Google support team. I have since created new apps under a new name and published to Google play. My...
  3. MITS APP WORLD

PNG NEWS FEEDS

PNG News Feeds is a collection of RSS feeds and popular newspapers of Papua New Guinea. It conveniently displays the latest news for the Last 24 hours, Unread news feeds and you can pin news feeds to Favourite. Download here...
  4. MITS APP WORLD

Australia News Feeds

Breaking News or the Top news from across Australia with popular news feeds from: 1. Australian News 2. 9NEWS 3. Daily Telegraph 4. SMH | Australian Breaking News 5. News.com.au - Australia’s News 6. The Australian 7. The Age News Headlines 8. SBS Australia 9. Herald Sun | Breaking News from...