Search results

1. MITS APP WORLD

Issue Accesing Local Media crashes the App

Hi @appyet I have several apps published on Play Store that have crashing issues when accessing the Local Media (Local videos, audios & Images). The app is not responsive and shows are blank screen, see attached screenshot. I tried clearing the cache to no avail. The only way to get it...
  2. MITS APP WORLD

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Use an online Privacy Policy generator, copy, publish it somewhere accessible online and add the link in Play console.
  3. MITS APP WORLD

The warning could be for the previous version you are upgrading. Version 4.0.25 does not have flurry sdk anymore. Just ignore the warning.
  4. MITS APP WORLD

August 9th was the last time @appyet responded to queries. I wonder what it will be like if we take over apps oflline??
  5. MITS APP WORLD

Redirect users to download a new app

Hi @appyet , I have several apps that have been suspended by Google due to the "Loan Download SDK" policy violation about 3 months ago and they cannot reinstated them even after I contacted the Google support team. I have since created new apps under a new name and published to Google play. My...
  6. MITS APP WORLD

Google ask contact Info on Setting Apps Menu

If you have set your app as News & Magazine, you need to create a contact list for all the newsfeed websites and blogs on your app. Use the web module and add it to the bottom of your dropmenu.
  7. MITS APP WORLD

Hi @appyet I am getting this error when downloading my app (maw.solomon.islands.news.feeds). Tried rebuilding and using IE, Chrome, Firefox to no avail. APK File Not Found The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.
  8. MITS APP WORLD

Email from Google Play Support.... Please also note that suspensions count as strikes against the good standing of your Google Play Developer account. Egregious or multiple policy violations can result in suspension, as can repeated app rejections or removals. If your developer credentials are...
  9. MITS APP WORLD

@appyet I received this email from Google Support. It can be useful to find the issue. -------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for contacting the Google Play team. During review, we found that your app, PNG News Feeds (mel.mitsapp.png.news.feeds.ky), causes users...
  10. MITS APP WORLD

Issue Suspended application

I have the same issue. One of my apps has been suspended. @appyet please help
  11. MITS APP WORLD

hi, here is the link http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=76a62374-d78a-49d5-be56-34c6aa32de3d
  12. MITS APP WORLD

Thank you @appyet . I am seeing a blank white splash screen every time I open the app. Even though I switched off the Splash screen. It is on build v4.0.9.
  13. MITS APP WORLD

Thank you, @appyet . Will do.
  14. MITS APP WORLD

Hi @appyet , Thank you for your tireless work so far. I am about to roll-out my updated app v4.0.8 to the Play console but I received these two warnings. I am sceptical to continue with the roll-out, therefore, I am seeking your advice on what to do with the errors.
  15. MITS APP WORLD

Test so far all is good. Excellent work and I like the new layout and new design. Just a quick request, can the tabs(i.e. unread) be included on the drop-down menu as in the current layout? Or maybe as an option in the settings?.  Thank you all Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using AppYet Demo
  16. MITS APP WORLD

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

@appyet. Are you able to give us the options to choose from 3 versions when building the app? E.g. 3.1.42, 3.1.43, 3.1.44. In this way we can update and build our app with an earlier version if there are issues with the latest version.
  17. MITS APP WORLD

PNG NEWS FEEDS

PNG News Feeds is a collection of RSS feeds and popular newspapers of Papua New Guinea. It conveniently displays the latest news for the Last 24 hours, Unread news feeds and you can pin news feeds to Favourite. Download here...
  18. MITS APP WORLD

Australia News Feeds

Breaking News or the Top news from across Australia with popular news feeds from: 1. Australian News 2. 9NEWS 3. Daily Telegraph 4. SMH | Australian Breaking News 5. News.com.au - Australia’s News 6. The Australian 7. The Age News Headlines 8. SBS Australia 9. Herald Sun | Breaking News from...