Search results

1. Morocco

how to stop app video player

I dont want to see it anymore on mu app please help
  2. Morocco

How much I earn with Appyet

I made a free application with appyet and I make more than 5$ on day thank you appyet I'm glad to work with you but I need some help
  3. Morocco

I got errors on appyet video player

I created an application to watch movies but when a user clicks on the movie link (.mp4) the application's video player appears. The player is not compatible with the quality of the links I put and therefore can not be viewed or downloaded by the user. . I want a code or something that prevents...
  4. Morocco

I got errors on appyet video player

I created an application to watch movies but when a user clicks on the movie link (.mp4) the application's video player appears. The player is not compatible with the quality of the links I put and therefore can not be viewed or downloaded by the user. . I want a code or something that prevents...
  5. Morocco

errors on video player

6. Morocco

how to stop showing this

share with me please if there is any way to hide this
  7. Morocco

When user click on .mp4 link app show this

please help I want to make the links work with an external player like Googl or Mix Player like the other picture