Search results

1. X

HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

2. X

Issue: Violation of Inappropriate Ads policy - 12/04/2019

Publishing status: Removed Your app has been removed due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update. The ads shown within your app must be appropriate for the intended audience of your app, even if the content by itself is otherwise...
  3. X

Big Drop Earning This January and February 2019

big big drop earning this January and February... last year my daily earning is $10 up.. now since January i only earn $4 to $6 daily mostly $4 something... my pages status desame from the last year.. What the heck Happen. Need Help..
  4. X

Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Ag

JUST generate Privacy into our app i used this link to sole myproblem https://app-privacy-policy-generator.firebaseapp.com attach to your app in appyet settings and to your google play console and update our app
  5. X

Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Ag

developers at xxxxxxxxxx After review, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update. Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer...
  6. X

Admob Decrease CPC 0.01

What happen to my earning $.0.09 to $.0.06 to $.0.03 and now $.0.01?? what happen? any solution?
  7. X

Hi Appyet Support Team. I want to know why my earnings have fallen by more than 75%

Di same Problem 70% Decreases my admob earning why o why
  8. X

My apps are taken down from play store.

After i updated Build and Test what should we do in Play console? Update the Remove App or Upload new App release?
  9. X

AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

After i updated Build and Test what should we do in Play console? Update the Remove App or Upload new App release?