Search results

1. X

Issue Display bug on item deletion confirmation

Hi @appyet ! I'm reporting what I believe to be a bug. When customizing a clear theme, the buttons to confirm the deletion of articles are invisible. Button text color is not customizable. :/ Is there a solution ? This bug does not show up on the dark theme. Thank you for your reply.
  2. X

Can not open the app for some users + app crash

Hello Appyet, I reiterate my message which remained unanswered. Several users who wish to launch the application encounter a crash without the possibility to open it. This is not an isolated case since a hundred or so people have already done the recovery. Can you fix this bug? My app...
  3. X

View the name of the RSS feed (that can be customized) in the list of unread articles

Hello @appyet, I was given a relevant note that I want to share so you can add this little feature. When I add multiple RSS feeds and my users view all unread articles, they have no way of knowing in advance the name of the source who shared the article. They must open the article to consult...
  4. X

View the name of the RSS feed (that can be customized) in the list of unread articles

Hello @appyet, I was given a relevant note that I want to share so you can add this little feature. When I add multiple RSS feeds and my users view all unread articles, they have no way of knowing in advance the name of the source who shared the article. They must open the article to consult...
  5. X

Regular crashes of my apps.

Hello Appyet, Users of my SAINTÉ Pocket app (com.saint.etienne.pocket) report that the application closes regularly on its own when they try to open it. I enclose a screen of my developer console related to the crashes of the application. Thanks for doing what's needed. :) Link ...
  6. X

Admob ads removed

Hello, Admob have just sent me a message that they are removing ads from my app. Here is the reason given: I do not understand why I receive this message. Do you have an idea ?