Search results

1. S

what is privacy policy of android app(created using Appyet) ??

@appyet @appyet what is privacy policy of android app(created using Appyet) ?? my app rejected because of privacy policy Users need clear information about how your app handles their data. In your privacy policy, describe how your app accesses, collects, uses, and shares data and how it limits...
  2. S

Privacy policy of appyet Android app?????

How to write appyet Android privacy policy......
  3. S

error ..android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES

error while upload bundle or apk in google play console android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES, which has not been declared more in attchments
  4. S

Befor 4.0.18 update 4 apps suspended after 4.0.18 all apps suspended "Loan Download SDK"

Befor 4.0.18 update 4 apps suspended after 4.0.18 all apps suspended "Loan Download SDK" Issue with your app Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code...
  5. S

My application suspended "Loan Download SDK" how to restore

My application suspended reason "Loan Download SDK" how to restore application in google play store how to write appeal email help me
  6. S

App suspended From Google Play Store Please tell me sollution

Issue with your app Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play...