Search results

1. Ste

Issue Your app includes non compliant SDK version

Hi, i will update my app but today have also the same probem. Please help
  2. Ste

Issue What to do about this? Your app includes non-...

Hi, i have the same problem "SDK com.flurry.android:analytics or an SDK". How can i solve? Thanks
  3. Ste

Suggest for Video

I added videos via rss feed, there are important features like download and speed, however, i think a big update could be the ability to add subtitles and the ability to cast with chromecast. Thanks, i hope in our response. If possible, i Belive it will Be a great function
  4. Ste

Love resolution Icon

Hi, the Icon of sections has low resolution. It maybe a problem of my images or a problem of the system?
  5. Ste

Dark Theme

Hi, how can add dark Theme in HTML web page?
  6. Ste

TapaTalk problem

7. Ste

TapaTalk problem

This is the initial error
  8. Ste

TapaTalk problem

Ho to everyone The Tapatalk forum module doesn't work in my app. Error: "java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String" And if i pass from a section of the menu in my App to the forum section, it forum module work but i have problem to access to the my Tapatalk account from login page.
  9. Ste

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Enter a registration form in TapaTalk forum module and fix the bug for the access. Maybe putting a new video to explain how use this module. After, the possibility to like or dislike feed article and to manage the color layout of the article views
  10. Ste

My forum does not show the option to register

I have the same questions. Please, help us
  11. Ste

Privacy Violation

Thanks, i have solved all problem about privacy policy! Best regards!
  12. Ste

Privacy Violation

Hi, thanks!! I will use the generator, but i have to put the privacy police such as link on the section of AppYet? How can do it? I hope in new reply, thanks.
  13. Ste

Privacy Violation

I have received a comunication from Google Play Support "Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or...