Search results

1. A

Alternative to FBRSS

Hello I was using FBRSS to connect to rss feed of some facebook groups Now it is not working anymore; any alternative? thank you
  2. A

All my apps removed from play store

Today , all my apps was removed from play store!! What I have to do now?? @appyet Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
  3. A

Pro version; is it auto-renew?

Hello, I have a Pro App from two years. I remember that last year I didn't click anything and @appyet have renewed the subscription automaticaly Is this the same this year? or I have to click on "add subscription"? thank you ps: on paypal , it is on the recurring payment for this @appyet App
  4. A

Flurry or FB audience network

Hello, is someone using Flurry or FB audience network in your Apps, as monetize Ad type? Are they working ok? thank you
  5. A

Google needs ad-supported declaration

Dear @appyet Google write: "By January 11, 2016, you must sign in to the Play Developer Console and declare whether your apps contain ads (such as ads delivered through third party ad networks, display ads, native ads, and/or banner ads)." This means that everyone using Appyet App ( PRO , too...
  6. A

Appyet site down?

Is appyet site down? it is unusable... it so slooooowwwww..... @appyet are you here?
  7. A

Problems using RSS feed from facebook

I'm using rss feed from a facebook page, and I'm using FBRSS and Feedburner It works, but every news I post on facebook page (with a photo), it is repeated two times in every news (it is as if I write two times the text under the photo) How can I change this? is there any settings in FBRSS or...
  8. A

Problem with notification icon

Hello I have a problem with the notification icon of my App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gerelli.retroedicola on some devices (probably Android 5.x) the icon is only a blank white icon and NOT the icon with the correct logo Why? I'm using latest building template...
  9. A

Facebook feeds don't work anymore!!

Dear @appyet all my Apps with facebook feeds don't update anymore their contents! This is an example of url (url feed inside App) that it is not working from today: (or yesterday, probabily) https://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?format=rss20&id=716702315048771 Facebook answer: "link...
  10. A

Subscription is expiring in 7 days

Received now: Product Expiration Notice Your RetroEdicola Pro subscription is expiring in 7 days. It is important to extend subscription early to make sure your Pro status is propagated to your end users. What to do NOW @appyet ? 1 - nothing, as it is an auto-renew by paypal 2 - click...
  11. A

renew pro subscription

Hello Appyet which the correct method is to renew a Pro license for a my App? As you use the "Auto Paypal payment" , is the payment automatically done? I haven't to click on "add subscrition" button of the Pro App, right? otherwise you get TWO payments :-) thank you