Search results

1. A

Alternative to FBRSS

Hello I was using FBRSS to connect to rss feed of some facebook groups Now it is not working anymore; any alternative? thank you
  2. A

App removed from Play Store.

Why some google accounts are banned (not for privacy) if they are using appyet app or uploading them recently?
  3. A

My apps are taken down from play store.

how do you remove ads from app, if it is lite and not pro?
  4. A

All my apps removed from play store

Today , all my apps was removed from play store!! What I have to do now?? @appyet Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
  5. A

Notification from Google Play about

Same here... What to do???
  6. A

Pro version; is it auto-renew?

Hello, I have a Pro App from two years. I remember that last year I didn't click anything and @appyet have renewed the subscription automaticaly Is this the same this year? or I have to click on "add subscription"? thank you ps: on paypal , it is on the recurring payment for this @appyet App
  7. A

AppYet dead?

the real problem is that you cannot upgrade your currently App with another's created with other tool because of keys...
  8. A

How to add feeds from Facebook page to app

you have to use fbrss.com and then import in feedburner.google.com, and use in your app this rss feed
  9. A

Digital certificate error in Play Store

problem solved???
  10. A

Flurry or FB audience network

After registering on flurry, and created my android App, where can I get "Flurry banner name" and "flurry interstitial name"? @appyet thank you
  11. A

Flurry or FB audience network

Hello, is someone using Flurry or FB audience network in your Apps, as monetize Ad type? Are they working ok? thank you
  12. A

automoatically payment

if you turn off recurring paypal payments for one App, then can you pay for the Pro version (for the same App) in the future?
  13. A

Security alert received from Google play store

this error happens from months, probably @appyet don't know how to correct it...
  14. A

Google Play Store WARNING!

are you sure? what happens when a Pro App became Free!?
  15. A

Google Play Store Security Alert

ANY NEWS?!??
  16. A

Remove Ads Label in Appyet pro

me too the Pro version is not a real ad-free version
  17. A

Google needs ad-supported declaration

Dear @appyet Google write: "By January 11, 2016, you must sign in to the Play Developer Console and declare whether your apps contain ads (such as ads delivered through third party ad networks, display ads, native ads, and/or banner ads)." This means that everyone using Appyet App ( PRO , too...
  18. A

synchronisation just Stop ! Need Help

so every App that uses rss feed doesn't work anymore if appyet server crash ?!?
  19. A

Problems using RSS feed from facebook

link of the rss feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/RetroedicolaVideoludica that I use in my App... as you can see, you find the text lines two times (while on facebook there is only a photo and only one text of comment) here is the link of fbrss , too...
  20. A

Please read this and help me if you can!!!!!!

"someone" here in the forum says this is not a bug....... :-O