Search results

1. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

- The screenshot with the news, they are messy because not clear where is starting and finishing an item. Maybe play with the shades. - in the old version the title of the category is very noticeable, not the same in the new one. - the Home should be possible to divide in sections with a...
  2. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Graphics: make more clear the gap between items, maybe more border or more shade, because sometimes you cannot understand when is starting a news and when is finishing the other. - Also make clear the title of the channel when we are in it. Like in the current version, the title is sharp on...
  3. M

The site is down

Yes, now it's up. @appyet but it's not working the building of the app. We have a queue of 32 apps, it says 16 minutes to wait, actually I'm still waiting after an hour.
  4. M

The site is down

@appyet , just to notify you that the site is down. I tried to contact you via form but it's not working. Thanks
  5. M

64-bit requirement - Important update in Play Store

I was wondering the same.
  6. M

My apps are taken down from play store.

Or maybe it has something to do with these norms: Your in-app disclosure: Must be within the app itself, not only in the Play listing or a website; Must be displayed in the normal usage of the app and not require the user to navigate into a menu or settings; Must describe the type of data...
  7. M

My apps are taken down from play store.

I found this explaination: it should be a matter of privacy policy but also a matter of SDK, which should share the user consent with Google. https://medium.com/@clearfaun/how-to-fix-violation-of-usage-of-android-advertising-id-5f431b6eeef3 Anyway me too I'm suspended. I wait for a solution...
  8. M

App Notifications no longer work

Update: after a whole week and 5 or 6 new feeds, no notification. I'm going to open manually the app.
  9. M

App Notifications no longer work

Notification not working anymore since (not sure) 3.1.26 or 3.1.40. Not working means: not appearing till the app is manually opened. Tested on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Android 6.0.1 and Huawei P10 Android 7.1 EDIT: actually on Android 6.0.1 notifications appeared one day after.