Search results

1. codeloving

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hey @appyet where can i locate the App icon here, Cause i have changed it severally from the appyet dashboard, yet it still dosent change. So i want to know if i can locate it here and replace it here instead
  2. codeloving

Open supported links

from the feed module
  3. codeloving

Open supported links

Hello @appyet , it would be lovely, if there's a place where we could add supported links on the app. So that, if we should click a link that's related to our website, it will be opened in the mobile application instead
  4. codeloving

This feature should be added in the next update

They're some plugins on Android studio which can be used to optimise and reduce the size of the application
  5. codeloving

Please help , I want to make new Feed Query ....

Can you explain what that does
  6. codeloving

Confused

What's your website link,
  7. codeloving

Create Ready Made Demo Templates

Do you mean templates made via appyet?
  8. codeloving

Gamenology App

Nice
  9. codeloving

Khorgist App

Khorgist.com is one of Nigeria's most popular information website loaded with the latest news, music, videos, entertainment, and interesting content. With this mobile app, one can stream or download movies or any comedy video of your choice. you also get updates about the coronavirus pandemic...
  10. codeloving

good morning bro, i really need help on how to fix the audio module

good morning bro, i really need help on how to fix the audio module
  11. codeloving

The Omnipresence app

hi, good day please i am a new user, and I need help adding the podcast
  12. codeloving

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

It would be cool if the theme changes according to the time of the day. Like during the daytime it will automatically switch to light theme. While during the night maybe from 7pm it will switch to dark theme
  13. codeloving

image thumbnail in notification

it would be way cool if for every notification one gets , an image thumbnail from the post will be there . it will make the app look more Proffesional
  14. codeloving

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

can they actually work now ?
  15. codeloving

How to stop read articles from hiding

I updated my app and found out that... After an article is read, it would automatically hide..... I've gone to my settings and I turned it off but still it wouldn't stop hiding read articles... I need help
  16. codeloving

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Go to your appyet dashboard then go to the fire base tab, copy the SHA certificate fingerprint code, then visit firebase homepage, click get started , then add project then paste your SHA certificate click next.download the file and upload it on your appYet dashbord