Search results

1. J

we want Interstitial ads plz we didnt get any clicks from baners

we want Interstitial ads plz we didnt get any clicks from baners
  2. J

plz help me i want to undelete this app for me

plz help me i want to undelete this app for me Package Name: com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa i have make 2 apps in this name Package Name: com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa plz i want the app with this details belo to update it to google play i delete it by wrong and i have make a new app with the same...
  3. J

You uploaded an APK that is signed with a different certificate to your previous APKs

i have delete my app by wrong to fix it again can u help me ? i want to make new app with this Package Name: com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa to upload it to google play i have make new app with the same name but when i try to upload it to google play to update the old version its not work and...
  4. J

Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name

Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name i have delete my app by wrong to fix it again can u help me ? i want to make new app with this Package Name: com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa to upload it to google play
  5. J

Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name hello i have delete my app by wrong Package Name: com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa
  6. J

hello why when i remove app by wrong i cant restore it?

hello why when i remove app by wrong i cant restore it?
  7. J

hello plz help me

hello i have delete my app by wrong again com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa plz i want it to google play ty
  8. J

hello i remove all my apps by wrong plz unremove it for me ty

hello i remove all my apps by wrong plz unremove it for me ty 1-com.azkar.islam0909 2-com.jdwal_bramej 3-com.dlel.aflam 4-com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa
  9. J

hello plz help me

hello i have delete also the feed every 24 hours and the unreded msgs and the add to favorat how can i put them again to this app ty i mean this in the photo
  10. J

Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name i have delete my app by wrong to fix it again can u help me ? i want to make new app with this Package Name: com.nokat.ucaabvuqvtqknroa to upload it to google play
  11. J

facebook feed problem

why the Facebook feeds still just to 24 hours? i want all the Facebook feeds in my app its just showing the last 24 hours . ty