Search results

1. H

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Not able to see icon list from icon picker from chrome browser @appyet Please look into it
  2. H

AppYet Support Forum upgraded

Upgrade appyet website also
  3. H

@appyet I Built an app with Local Videos, Local Audios, Local Images. Only Local Videos are showing app videos and playing. Local Audio, not even showing files Local Images, only folders showing up. Nothing inside App Download link...
  4. H

@appyet Allow to delete files from Local Video, Local Audio, Local Images Without it, those features are incomplete
  5. H

Hi When I tried to add new youtube playlist feeds, it is showing error. Please check image.
  6. H

@appyet Please give Select Layout option in Local.Video and Local.Image modue
  7. H

Please update the app in playstore with version 4.7 with all new features so that we can check it
  8. H

@appyet This is most important: Please give an option to the user to use both navigation options(As of now we can use either of the one) For. Ex. I want to use Home Tab (Launcher) Navigation mode to show Latest News, All Unread and Starred. For remaining I want to show in Classic...
  9. H

For example, We had given google contact form option with Web Link. Now in new build, its showing blank. Not opening anything inside app browser or external system default browser Inshort, given web links are not loading/working
  10. H

@appyet Please update your demo v4 app from playstore with latest changes so that we can check new features on that app itself
  11. H

@appyet 1. Web links are not working. 2. Explore options isnt showing anything 3. Give choose layout option in Local Videos Module 4. In previous Classes navigation, Some icons are not showing up 5. Please give an option to the user to use both navigation options. For. Ex. I want to use Home...
  12. H

Hi @@appyet in newly added Local Vi deo module, there is only sync option. Pls give Select Layout option as well.
  13. H

Security alert

Security alert Your app contains one or more libraries with known security issues. Please see this Google Help Center article for details. Vulnerable JavaScript libraries: Name Version Known issues Identified files jquery 2.1.3 SNYK-npm:jquery:20150627 SNYK-JS-JQUERY-174006...
  14. H

App Removed by Google Play

@appyet Pls help After a recent review, CA Quick for CPT, IPCC, FINAL, com.ca.quick.app, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update. Issue: Violation of Interfering with Apps, Third-party Ads, or Device...
  15. H

App Removed by Google Play

App removed Interfering with Apps, Third-party Ads, or Device Functionality Ads associated with your app must not interfere with other apps, ads, or the operation of the device, including system or device buttons and ports. This includes overlays, companion functionality, and widgetized ad...
  16. H

How to fix Google Play App Removed

App removed Interfering with Apps, Third-party Ads, or Device Functionality Ads associated with your app must not interfere with other apps, ads, or the operation of the device, including system or device buttons and ports. This includes overlays, companion functionality, and widgetized ad...