Search results

1. C

Issue Your app includes non compliant SDK version

Package Name: com.notizie.curiose.e.divertenti
  2. C

Problem in the feeds module

I get the same message when I try to delete a module rss... did you solve? I tried to send emails but support is not responding!
  3. C

Issue Your app includes non compliant SDK version

Unfortunately for me, even with code version 4.0.25, continues to give the same warning due to the presence of the com.flurry.android:analytics SDK or similar.
  4. C

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

They replied after about three days
  5. C

I used what is written here with some minor changes https://appyet.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-to-do-when-your-app-suspended-by-google-play-with-loan-download-sdk.3323/ They replied after about three days
  6. C

Ok ... I understand that after the app is published in the store the ads should be automatically restored without further action ... I hope
  7. C

I accepted an appeal for one ... I'm waiting to see the others. Hopefully they won't block it again. I'm trying to restore admob ads too .. but can't find the right way or communicate with them ...
  8. C

Apps updated to version 4.0.18 ... ALL blocked !! always for the same reason: Loan Download SDK !! Unfortunately they have reset everything ...
  9. C

Reasons? I hope not for this problem of the " using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK"!!!
  10. C

The apps are blocking !! But someone explains me the reasons better? is it possible to appeal?
  11. C

App suspended From Google Play Store Please tell me sollution

Quattor app suspended for the same reason !! Help please!!
  12. C

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Ciao, volevo sapere se puoi usare altre piattaforme diverse da ADMOB, Facebook e Flurry per monetizzare