Search results

1. S

Upgrade to Pro

Hello, is the Upgrade to Pro for each account for $99 annually or only for one application? Is there anyone who upgraded and how was the result in profits and the difference, please answer
  2. S

Submit your Data safety form before February

What do I answer and how do I send it?
  3. S

please create post how to complete the Data safety form in Play Console

please create post how to complete the Data safety form in Play Console
  4. S

Issue My application is suspended

Google accepted the appeal of one of my app What do I do to bring the app back to the store?
  5. S

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

Google accepted the appeal of one of my app What do I do to bring the app back to the store? How do I delete the incompatible version?
  6. S

Google accepted the appeal of one of my app

Google accepted the appeal of one of my app What do I do to bring the app back to the store? How do I delete the incompatible version?
  7. S

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

Hello, my appeal has been accepted, what do I do now?
  8. S

9. S

10. S

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Has Google accepted the appeal for all or some of your apps?
  11. S

Has Google accepted the appeal for all your apps?
  12. S

how long did you wait for them to respond to you?
  13. S

Ads will be restored automatically. What did you write to them in the appeal, how long did you wait for them to respond to you?
  14. S

ماذا كتبت لهم في الاستئناف ، وكم من الوقت انتظرت حتى يردوا عليك؟
  15. S

The app was updated to version 4.0.18 and was accepted by Google Play, but the app was suspended after one day ! Has anyone here filed an appeal and it was accepted?
  16. S

How is it added?

مرحبًا ، يُرجى إضافة إدخالات AppYet app-ads.txt الرسمية التالية فورًا. إذا لم يتم اتخاذ إجراء بحلول 21 أبريل 2020 ، فسيتم تعطيل إعلاناتك ويمكن تعليق حسابك في AppYet مؤقتًا. شكرا لك ، AppYet
  17. S

Vulnerable JavaScript libraries Found

Me too @appyet