Search results

1. Y

Google play developer account TERMINATED

Hello Today i received this notification from google play store team, letting me know that my account which has only one app is terminated. " This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated. REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program...
  2. Y

Help needed

is there any way to let users read a pdf page offline ?
  3. Y

Serious problem on app size

And here's another problem unfortunately.. Although the app's Size is only 14mb (and this a huge number) after I uploaded it to Google.play it asks the users to have at least 326mb free at their phones ! And this so wired .. Hope you can fix it.. Second thing the app asks for many permissions...
  4. Y

[Very Urgent] RTL problem

Although I'm choosing an RTL language in app settings, my app is Ltr.. And sometimes it turns into RTL without any changing
  5. Y

Design help

is there any way to add an image background for splash ?
  6. Y

Responsive problem

Hello everyone I'm trying to create a web link module for a webpage but I'm facing a problem which is the page isn't responsive With phone screen (It's responsive on Browser).. And I noticed another app with the same webpage and created here in Appyet but the page is fully responsive and also I...
  7. Y

[SOLVED] RTL Problem..

After I set up firebase, My App became LTR After it was RTL (ARABIC Language) .. What's the problem !
  8. Y

full page ads not showing (Admob)

full page ads not showing (Admob)
  9. Y

Some Styling Suggests

Hello We need an option in the Appyet for changing Sidebar Menu maybe I becomes at top-menu or bottom-menu and also an option for changing splash Background (Image Background) and also Option for Adding external web font for the entire app's text
  10. Y

How to make a webpage responsive

I created a web page module (bac.onec.dz) bu the page isn't responsive in the app in the reverse of the same page at browser .. So how can I make this webpage responsive in my app
  11. Y

How to change App Text font ?

Hello I have an rtl App which I want to change it's Entire text font.. So how can I ! Second I want to convert my app into iOS which needs code source of the app to work on the conversion .. His can I extract my app's code source ?
  12. Y

Admob Ads doesn't show in the app

Hello i'm trying to launch a new app from appyet but i'm facing a problem here which is The Admob Ads doesn't apear in the app (Banner+Interstitial).. Many users tried the app.. and same problem in all cases.. The app have an only one module which is a web module (Link) So any help please ??