Search results

1. Y

Google play developer account TERMINATED

Hi, Thanks for your patience. After review of your appeal, we're unable to reinstate your developer account. Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple violations of the Developer Program Policies by an associated Google Play developer account. We’ve reviewed and...
  2. Y

Hi 1- This is the first Email i've received: " Hello Google Play Developer, We're writing to let you know about a recent update to our Developer Policy Center. We make updates from time to time as part of a continuous effort to make Google Play a positive experience for both developers and...
  3. Y

Hello Today i received this notification from google play store team, letting me know that my account which has only one app is terminated. " This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated. REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program...
  4. Y

Help needed

Up
  5. Y

Help needed

is there any way to let users read a pdf page offline ?
  6. Y

[Very Urgent] RTL problem

Which means letting us decide if the app will be RTL or Ltd directly throughout dashboard
  7. Y

Design help

Try to add this feature please
  8. Y

It's okay for now but please try to add "Fixed Direction" feature to the next update + there are many threads that I need reply on them please
  9. Y

What you think of all those Apps which I'm using in RTL direction with a Ltr os language ?
  10. Y

What you think of all those Apps which I'm using in RTL direction with a Ltr os language ?
  11. Y

12. Y

Serious problem on app size

And here's another problem unfortunately.. Although the app's Size is only 14mb (and this a huge number) after I uploaded it to Google.play it asks the users to have at least 326mb free at their phones ! And this so wired .. Hope you can fix it.. Second thing the app asks for many permissions...
  13. Y

Although I'm choosing an RTL language in app settings, my app is Ltr.. And sometimes it turns into RTL without any changing
  14. Y

How to make a webpage responsive

There is an app I guess created here in @appyet which uses the same website but it's responsive and there is an option for zooming in and out Here's: https://play .google .com/store/apps/details?id=com.resultat.onec
  15. Y

How to make a webpage responsive

It's not my website.. Here's Back.once.dz
  16. Y

Design help

is there any way to add an image background for splash ?
  17. Y

full page ads not showing (Admob)

i emailed you but i didn't get any response !