Ok
  2. RainMon

Issue A

A
  3. RainMon

Issue Fix

K
  4. RainMon

Issue What to do about this? Your app includes non-...

All of Appyet's apps are showing that error.
  5. RainMon

Issue Deep links (how to fix)

All AppYet Creator, please check it out. @appyet
  6. RainMon

Issue Deep links (how to fix)

https://developer.android.com/training/app-links/deep-linking
  7. RainMon

Question App-ads.txt setup

Hello AppYet team, I request to transparently show the how to update your app-ads.txt setup in Admob account. Please post and explain. Thank You
  8. RainMon

Issue AppYet app-ads.txt setup

Hello AppYet team, I request you to transparently show the how to update your app-ads.txt setup in Admob account. Is it possible to add app-ads.txt to someone else's Admob account and update it? My account can't be updated. Please tell me how to do it. Thank You
  9. RainMon

My Appyet Account has been Suspended Please Restore My Appyet Account

My account is also suspended. Can you update the AppYet app-ads.txt setup in your Admob account?
  10. RainMon

How to Update AppYet app-ads.txt setup

How to Update AppYet app-ads.txt setup
  11. RainMon

You can't submit updates as some information about your app is incomplete

Updates won't be sent for review until you address the following issues: This release includes the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission but your declaration on Play Console says your app doesn't use advertising ID. You must update your advertising ID declaration. Go to App content
  12. RainMon

(Invalid Data safety section)

Status: App Content Approved with Issues We found issues with your Data safety section. You will need to take action so that your Data safety section shown to users will not be impacted. Issue found: Invalid Data safety section We reviewed your app's Data safety section in Play Console...
  13. RainMon

Submit your Data safety form before February

Hello Google Play Developer, As we shared last year, users will start seeing the new Data safety section in your app’s store listing in February. With this feature, you’ll have a clear way to show your users how you keep their data safe and explain what data your app collects and why. Over...