Search results

1. A

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Please @appyet
  2. A

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Please allow us to add native ads in body of our feed content.
  3. A

Guys,an still unable to send a push notification yet I have done everything correctly? @appyet please check my account associated with arsenaltruefans1@gmail.com whether I have done something wrong in firebase tab.
  4. A

@appyet I uploaded the google-services.json file successful and Appyet system automatically filled other things. But this shows Firebase Web Host: [Not Set] Is this making my push notifications not to work?
  5. A

I removed the SHA fingerprint and added it again, I tried sending but still no luck. Thanks for the replies though.
  6. A

OK let me check
  7. A

Look at my set up guys. Is everything correct. Please inform me if I have done something wrong. Thanks for the replies.
  8. A

Please check my screenshot of my firebase tab set up
  9. A

Yes I did but nothing arrived.
  10. A

Also I have set up firebase correctly but I sent a message there via cloud messaging but didn't receive it. Do I have to be in app or the opposite? Also, will it be letting my users know of a new article by notification?
  11. A

Update: I have seen it now but on second opening of app so I don't understand why it was not shown on first open of app.
  12. A

Hello @appyet I am unable to see the GDPR pop up yet I have enabled it om my app settings, rebuilt and just installed it. I only see link to privacy policy in my app settings. My package name is com.arsenal.true.fans
  13. A

Hello @appyet I saw where you said rewarded videos are useless for appy yet apps but that is wrong. You can add them as a function when someone clicks switch theme so that before it changes instantly, he first watches a rewarded video.
  14. A

need help to change package name

Thanks for getting back to me, I created another app and used my same template of package name that was rejected so my problem is fixed now but it's great to get a reply from the people behind this.
  15. A

need help to change package name

also facing this
  16. A

Google Play will only host Android apps with 64-bit support from August 2019

Please look into this because it's important, our apps could be taken down.