Search results

1. D

Greetings. Could someone help me with the consent link of the GDPR. Thanks in advance

Greetings. Could someone help me with the consent link of the GDPR. I do not know which link is that I must post since I do not have a web page or that it refers. regards
  2. D

I can not Update my Apps in Google Play Store for the new version of Appyet

Hi. When I am going to update my Apps in the new version of Appyet Google Play Store forces me to upload it to Android auto where it is obviously rejected later because now Appyet apps has introduced the manifest entry of android auto and I can no longer update my apps .. My Apps are TV and if I...
  3. D

App Hindi Newspaper, India News Sports and More

Take a look at my App. I'm not from India but since the Apps is based in the country I would like the feedback of the colleagues from there. Made with love to such a wonderful country. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hindi.newspaper.india.news.sports.and.more
  4. D

Player request m3u8 and other formats

Greetings. For me this is very important and would make us win more money all .. A video player module compatible with m3u8 and others for streaming. All my apps are tv and I manage with html5 but that solution causes the screen of the devices to turn off. The tv apps grow very fast but Appyet...