Search results

1. Andre Luis

Ads Restricted demand

@appyet i got this email today, i'm using 4.0.16 version. What should I do?
  2. Andre Luis

how to change Package Name

Not possible change package name, you'll need to create another application with another package name.
  3. Andre Luis

AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

Hey just add a link to privacy policy on the app details. You can copy my privacy policy and change to your own. https://rapososoftwares.github.io/privacy_policy My app was rejected too, just added the privacy policy with the new version of appyet and was published again.
  4. Andre Luis

App back to the store, thank you very much @appyet
  5. Andre Luis

Re-sended app, awaiting response from Google. I'll edit it to inform the decision of them. Thank you @appyet
  6. Andre Luis

App removed from Play Store.

I just received this email from Google. What should I do? @appyet
  7. Andre Luis

Word of The Day Coutinho

Boa tarde, coloquei um weblink. market://details?id=net.rapososoftwares.palavracoutinho
  8. Andre Luis

How to create sub category (sub menu) under Menu

It's not from appyet, dont have this module yet.
  9. Andre Luis

How to stop read articles from hiding

If i understand what you want to do... Appyet (app creator website) > Settings > Auto cleanup read and Auto cleanup unread: Set to "Never" Build and update.
  10. Andre Luis

Force user to update app

Yes, but it might be even better if the app notifies you whenever the user opens .. Like this one for example.
  11. Andre Luis

Web module: Open youtube link in youtube app.

Hello, @appyet Want know if possible when people click in my youtube tab it open on youtube app. I tried all of this but not works for me. Someone can help?
  12. Andre Luis

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Have you added the fingerprint? Copy the SHA certificate > go to firebase console > select the project > project config > Add fingerprint
  13. Andre Luis

App Removed - AppYet send users' installed packages information?

Have you added privacy policy in your google play console app details?
  14. Andre Luis

Word of The Day Coutinho

This is our blog app here in Brazil. The Ministry Word of the Day Coutinho ministers daily devotions and also supports the heart afflicted through the prayer center! Our app is growing, soon we will make a big improvement on the UI/Icons. (I'm out of time at the moment) App link...
  15. Andre Luis

Admob Not Showing

Same here