Search results

1. ASH2SOFT

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hello, there is a problem with deleting articles by time, I set a period of 1 day for read and unread and they are not deleted.
  2. ASH2SOFT

I suggest you make a warning window when you start the application

When the user sees a window that is new, the download of articles is already underway and mobile traffic is used. I also warn users in the description of the app on Google play but it is few people read. I tried the option of downloading only over wi-fi, then users complained that they could not...
  3. ASH2SOFT

I suggest you make a warning window when you start the application

I suggest you make a warning window when you launch an app that a user is connected via a mobile network and in that case will pay money, or something like that, and not upload articles until they consent. I have a lot of RSS tapes in my apps, and when I first launch, 1.5 gigabytes of...
  4. ASH2SOFT

Interstitial Ads AutoClosed After Few Seconds.

I don’t agree with you here, when using a paid designer you pay the maximum of $ 50 a month, there are cheaper alternatives, appyet in half a year already earned $ 30 on my application in a year and a half already $ 200 a month. In fairness, I will say that they have one of the best shells for...
  5. ASH2SOFT

Interstitial Ads AutoClosed After Few Seconds.

@appyet what's happening? Both you and we are losing a lot of money, the first messages about the problem with the closure of the interstitial ad appeared in 2-3 seconds more than two months ago, and there is no explanation from you. It’s good that I didn’t update all applications to the latest...
  6. ASH2SOFT

AppYet v3.1.46 Released

Earnings decreased 5 times
  7. ASH2SOFT

AppYet v3.1.46 Released

Hello, my interstitial ads also close on their own after two seconds https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mir.vokrug
  8. ASH2SOFT

AppYet v3.1.46 Released

Hello, very many users of Android 9 complain that the application has started to crash.
  9. ASH2SOFT

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

@appyet Please see if you can use this service (https://mercury.postlight.com/web-parser/) when creating the application. It allows you to download full articles from any rss links. It's also free.
  10. ASH2SOFT

@appyet Users complain that the status indicator in the article has disappeared in the new version. They can not determine the size of the article. Correct please, received many complaints.
  11. ASH2SOFT

@appyet Users complain that the status indicator in the article has disappeared in the new version. They can not determine the size of the article. Correct please, received many complaints.
  12. ASH2SOFT

@appyet Пользователи жалуются на то, что Индикатор состояния в статье исчезла в новой версии. Они не могут определить размер статьи. Исправьте пожалуйста, получили много жалоб.
  13. ASH2SOFT

МИР ВОКРУГ

МИР ВОКРУГ
  14. ASH2SOFT

It is better to return as it was, there will be claims from users. advertising is loaded when a person has already started reading. There will be occasional clicks.
  15. ASH2SOFT

[Цитата="appyet, должность: 8869, член: 1"]будет исправить это в течение 24 часов[/Цитата] Thanks for fixing it
  16. ASH2SOFT

@appyet Give please the text GDPR
  17. ASH2SOFT

Why in the menu about us, when going to the site opens the site appyet.com? I want to add my site.