Search results

1. Z

Warning g play console

Every time I create a new application, these problems appear to me in the Google Play Console 3 MESSAGES FOR VERSION CODE 5 Warning This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for...
  2. Z

Issue New version Appyet the app will no longer automatically delete old posts

In the new version, the app will no longer automatically delete old posts, @appyet please solve this problem; It makes us lose a lot of users, due to the stiffening of middle and weak phones. my old post about this object
  3. Z

News is not deleted automatically

I noticed that the new version does not automatically delete old news from the application. Please @apppyet solve the problem.
  4. Z

Update Audience Network SDK Fb 6.0

Hello An older SDK is affecting your revenue: See which of your apps are using older versions of the Audience Network SDK. Update now to improve your fill rate and maximise revenue. Please @appyet Update to Audience Network SDK Fb 6.0
  5. Z

Upgrade to Audience Network SDK version 5.4

You now have until Apr 30, 2020 to upgrade to Audience Network SDK version 5.4 or above. After this date, we'll stop ad delivery to any versions below 5.4. Please upgrade and move your users to this new version now to avoid potential impact on your revenue. @appyet
  6. Z

Please update the SDK of Facebook Audience Network

Dear @appyet Please update the SDK of Facebook Audience Network to the latest version. We are running on version 5.3 and facebook tells us to upgrade it to version 5.6. Please do it ASAP. It affects revenue. Thank you for your endless service @appyet
  7. Z

Update sdk Facebook audience network

Please update your Android SDK version from 5.3 to 5.6 to successfully monetize on the platform
  8. Z

Please update your Android SDK version from 5.3 to 5.6 to successfully monetize on the platform
  9. Z

Problème with Facebook audience

I don't make any income, please Mr @appyet Can u update the sdk Facebook to last one. Thanks
  10. Z

Please update SDK Facebook in App

Hello. @appyet please update the SDK of FB in coude source Appyet from 5.3 to 5.6 and thanks . waiting your reply.
  11. Z

Please @appyet update SDK Android for Facebook audience network 5.3 to 5.6 Thanks
  12. Z

64-bit requirement

@appyet This release is compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement.
  13. Z

Add app-ads.txt

Please Mr @appyet add app-ads.txt Support for app-ads.txt to protect your app revenue and brand
  14. Z

The site appyet is down

@appyet notify you that appyet is down.. Please help to solve this probleme .
  15. Z

Decrease profits Admob when updating

Hello @appyet The number of users is increasing, and the money decreases when I make update. what's the problem? Please help @appyet Thanks.
  16. Z

Appyet pro?

Hello What Is the difference between appyet pro and appyet free
  17. Z

About the new appyet

After the new version of Appyet, Users no longer evaluate applications. Is it a problem in the new version? @appyet please help me
  18. Z

About new version appyet

When I released the new version, the number of reviews for my apps dropped to zero. Please help @appyet
  19. Z

Build failed

hello. why today Appyet failed to build app to apk