Search results

1. A

Using the twitter module crashes the app

@appyet Using the twitter module will crash the app. Please fix it.
  2. A

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

@appyet there is an annoying bug in the forums module. Whenever you use the search option and click any post coming up there, the next post opens instead. Please fix this.
  3. A

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

@appyet Some forums with Tapatalk API can't be added because of CloudFlare protection .Please help fix this.
  4. A

i need the keystore to update the application

@motamayiz Dude make your own keystone and the sign with it. That's how I did it...
  5. A

Get $5 via paypal for fixing this problem

Hey @appyet , I have tried to add forums like snbforums, hardwareluxx and computerbase but they have been unsuccessful. They have the tapatalk api integrated and yet they dont connect at all. I noticed that they all have cloudflare hosting. How can we fix the problem? Get $5 via paypal for...
  6. A

CloudFlare interference?

Hey @appyet , I have tried to add forums like snbforums, hardwareluxx and computerbase but they have been unsuccessful. They have the tapatalk api integrated and yet they dont connect at all. I noticed that they all have cloudflare hosting. How can we fix the problem?
  7. A

Android Signed Keystore file

Just re-sign the application with a new keystore. That's what I did...
  8. A

TrendStation

Welcome to TrendStation ; The application that will keep you alert on anything and everything that is happening in the world. Get news on almost anything and you can even follow your favourite celebrity, YouTuber etc.. You can also hear from your favourite Podcasts and also get posts from any...