Search results

1. Sishir

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

It worked thank you
  2. Sishir

I am not using wordpress but I have tried everything else still no luck.
  3. Sishir

Only 25 feeds showing in my app is someone else facing the same problem? @appyet please help
  4. Sishir

Question Play count on audio and video files

Hello @apppyet can we display total number of plays on audio and video files??? If yes can you tell me how?? I am talking about files added via multimedia module.
  5. Sishir

Push Notification

Yes we including @appyet itself is losing so much revenue by removing push notifications option from free version.
  6. Sishir

Thankyou

Thank you for your awesome work
  7. Sishir

This feature we want in upcoming release

Good Suggestions ! ability create popups would be very nice to show available updates or message to rate etc
  8. Sishir

Need Custom Notification Sending Feature

I also need that feature
  9. Sishir

Suggestions

I am talking about the title as marked in the SC attached.
  10. Sishir

Suggestions

Hello @appyet sorry to tag you again but didnt hear anything from you regarding this issue
  11. Sishir

Suggestions

Hello @appyet can we jump to top when we click on the menu title it is not going to the top as of now.
  12. Sishir

Suggestions

Hello again @appyet here's the references for my request number 1 and 2 in random order and please also refer to my first post I have added few more points to my request.
  13. Sishir

Suggestions

Hello @appyet I have the following suggestions if possible 1. Featured or latest posts slider on top like every other app these days to make our app look more user friendly. 2. The ability to use random layouts rather than using a fixed layout in feed module. 3. The ability to incorporate some...
  14. Sishir

Why does the podcast module display same picture? It doesn't display the new post picture? @appyet can you please help?