Search results

1. abed

Friends can share with me any problem in their applications and I will try to help solve it

Yes, it is true, this application is in Arabic. The application contains buttons that may be useful to you in your application, including the button to communicate via WhatsApp, as well as there is a special button that allows users within the application to make a chat and chat. There are also...
  2. abed

Update Rejected for families ad format

يمكنك تقليل عدد المرات التي تظهر فيها الإعلانات لكل مستخدم في الدقيقة من داخل إعدادات التطبيق في قسم الإعلانات من داخل التطبيق الخاص بك ومن حسابك في Admob ، على سبيل المثال ، يمكنك تحديد إعلانين لكل مستخدم في 10 دقائق. يمكن تطبيق هذا الخيار مع الإعلانات البينية
  3. abed

Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

يمكنك إنشاء تطبيق جديد واستيراد القالب القديم لتطبيقك بكل إعداداته وبعد ذلك فقط اختر اسم حزمة يحتوي على 3 كلمات وسيتم حل مشكلتك والتأكد من أن جميع الإعدادات لم تتغير لوجود بعض الأشياء التي تحتاج إلى إلقاء نظرة عليها حتى تكون كما في الإصدار السابق من التطبيق
  4. abed

Friends can share with me any problem in their applications and I will try to help solve it

قبل أن تطرح مشكلتك يمكنك تجربة آخر تطبيق لي قمت بتحميله على المتجر ، وأعتقد أنك ستحب التصميم ومميزات الحديد التي أدخلتها في التطبيق من نظام المنتدى إلى التواصل عبر واتس اب لغرف الدردشة داخل التطبيق تحميل التطبيق من جوجل بلاي
  5. abed

wordpress education app

The WordPress education application is an application that contains several classifications for the world of designing and building WordPress sites Link to download the application from Google Play download the application from Google Play
  6. abed

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

بعد انتهائي من عمل التطبيق أقوم بتنزيل التطبيق ولكن التطبيق لا يظهر بصيغة apk تظهر هذه الملفات بعد فك ضغط الملف
  7. abed

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

مرحبًا ، ربما لم أقم بإنشاء تطبيق لفترة من الوقت ، ولكن هناك مشكلة عندما انتهيت من إنشاء التطبيق وطلب الحزمة كملف APK ، أحصل على ملف مضغوط ولدي مجلدات بأسماء مثل الأصول ليب META-INF الدقة كوتلن الرجاء المساعدة في كيفية الحصول على التطبيق باعتباره APK
  8. abed

Yes and I have the same problem I have not yet raised the application on Google Play and there...

Yes and I have the same problem I have not yet raised the application on Google Play and there is a relationship between the display ads and (EU User Consent (GDPR) )
  9. abed

Build to download APK

Build Status: Pending Android Package (Apk): Build to download APK Queue Position: 1 Estimate Build Begin in: 00:00:30 (HH:MM:SS) When build complete, you can download your updated application from download link next to Android Package (Apk). Please reinstall updated application to see your...
  10. abed

Applications Not Sent To Email. Is there any problem?

Applications Not Sent To Email. Is there any problem?