Search results

1. M

I believe that you all are facing this problem.

Dear Admin, I like appyet very much.And I have to report my problem.Please read this carefully and help me. Appyet has upgraded to new version last week.And I upgraded my app to latest version.It changed a lot. First,I have to point out that.Look the following photos. I hope you saw the...
  2. M

I believe that you all are facing this problem.

Please read this link and answer it. https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/please-read-this-and-help-me-if-you-can.532/ Dear Admin, I like appyet very much.And I have to report my problem.Please read this carefully and help me. Appyet has upgraded to new version last week.And I upgraded my...
  3. M

Please read this and help me if you can!!!!!!

Dear Admin, I like appyet very much.And I have to report my problem.Please read this carefully and help me. Appyet has upgraded to new version last week.And I upgraded my app to latest version.It changed a lot. First,I have to point out that.Look the following photos. I hope you saw the...
  4. M

Anyone know how to do that?

Hey Guys,I recently found an app made with appyet that contains module of app introduction. See below... 1.Enter that module... 2.See how it appears...It appears like a pdf reading... I want to make a module like that... Please reply me how to do.... Thank you very much...