Search results

1. DirkM

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Is there any way that you can use https security on the Appyet main site? The website in not secure right now and google might give the site a lower ranking in search results when not encrypted, that would be really bad because I obviously hope that even more people discover this awesome platform!
  2. DirkM

[IMPORTANT] Appyet and GDPR

Hello everyone, On 25 May 2018 the new GDPR law of the EU will start. All websites and apps that have users in the EU needs to comply with this new law. Currently AppYet has not added a single change to their Appmaker for the GDPR which would be a huge risk for our apps and especially for...
  3. DirkM

My Website is showing up in app

Great!
  4. DirkM

I gave a suggestion in the form of sending a screenshot. Please not that I’m not affiliated in any way with app yet or universal. I’m not gonna reply if you can’t behave to other users, if you ask your question on a nice way (and send screenshots) I might consider looking into it for you.
  5. DirkM

WordPress feeds not working - Self Hosted

Hey Chris! Could you share the link of your website so that I can look into it? If you want a better, and more updated experience, I would recommend Universal for iOS and Android. More info here. I'm not affiliated with AppYet or Universal in any way. You can just reply me here or send me a...
  6. DirkM

Hey, I like your site! Really professional! I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that. Can you send a screenshot? Also, when making a new app, I would suggest Universal, this platform gets updated regularly and is also compatible with iOS. If you're interested, view this post. I'm not...
  7. DirkM

Hey! Unfortunately, I'm afraid that this project would be too complicated to build with AppYet. As far as I know, this is not possible with AppYet. I suggest you using another tool... Dirk
  8. DirkM

[POLL] Will AppYet stay alive?

I'm very interested what you think of the future of AppYet, let me know in the poll!
  9. DirkM

Is this any way to create Sign up screen into appyet application ?

Unfortunately, this is not possible.
  10. DirkM

Will AppYet been Updated anymore?

No one can say. BUT, due to the latest activity of AppYet, it looks like that we might get an update...
  11. DirkM

[Tutorial] Switch To Universal For Android For A Better App

You can find the new tutorial here: http://hyperurl.co/universalappyet
  12. DirkM

AppYet for Ios

Here is a backup: https://www.tapatalk.com/topic/178181-appyet/1382-the-tutorial-bring-your-appyet-content-to-ios
  13. DirkM

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Marshmallow permissions would be highly appreciated! Also native ads would be awesome! Thanks for being active again!
  14. DirkM

Previous account was banned (don't know the reason for that), AppYet, please contact me if you...

Previous account was banned (don't know the reason for that), AppYet, please contact me if you have any questions.