Search results

1. Daksh Desai

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

Requests: Pure material design with floating button support and can you provide module to edit the every settings activities. for example.-->Like i want to put my name with bar-code image to provide information about me in about activity which only shows app version. And to add new settings...
  2. Daksh Desai

when we will get pure material touch? and if it is possible do you provide support to edit every...

when we will get pure material touch? and if it is possible do you provide support to edit every settings activities. ie. I want to edit the details of about section.
  3. Daksh Desai

I want source codes of my app

will appyet provide pure lollipop experience? will they implement floating touch and add a module to edit every settings activities? If you are not a appyet team member, can you provide me email address of their support or developer team? Thanks in advance
  4. Daksh Desai

I want source codes of my app

Hi there, I want source codes of my app to implement pure material touch. I tried themeing the app but results are not as i want. And i want to add details in about section & i want to add floating button + some toasts too... If it's possible then,Please Mail me my source codes.