Search results

1. emanuelmain

Module Downloads

Hello, I would like to know how to upload files in the "Downloads" module or simply how it works this module. Thanks!
  2. emanuelmain

App is not updated

Hi. I have modified my application and when I reinstall it does not show any changes. I uninstalled and deleted folders that may have records of the app but I can not find a solution. Thank you very much in advance.
  3. emanuelmain

where is the facebook feed

Ok thank you very much for taking your time to answer and thanks again!
  4. emanuelmain

Then what would be the solution or alternative to this problem?
  5. emanuelmain

I follow these steps: 1- Go to http://fbrss.com/ 2- Click connect with facebook 3- Then click "allow / ok" 4- Make sure that you "LIKE" the page you want to get its feed. 5- The page's feed URL will appear in the list below. 6- Get the feed url and submit it as a regular "feed module" in appyet...
  6. emanuelmain

Also I have the same problem, I follow all the instructions but I can not see anything. Thank you!
  7. emanuelmain

Icon is not displayed

Yes! Thank so much bro!;)
  8. emanuelmain

Icon is not displayed

Hi, my problem is when I create a new module, whatever, (web, twitter feed, ...), I only see a colored circle, and not the icon image, which is what i want see. The strange thing is that the modules created earlier i visualize normality, the problem is when I create a new module. I hope you...
  9. emanuelmain

AppYet v3.1.5 Released

Yes! Now if it works, thank you very much Appyet!
  10. emanuelmain

AppYet v3.1.5 Released

Yes! Now if it works, thank you very much Appyet!
  11. emanuelmain

AppYet v3.1.5 Released

Hi, i use and edit the code of this post: http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/module-audio-player.108/#post-1114 today update the app today and no looks the "play". THANKS SO MUCH! I AM USING CODE: <Html> <Head> <Title> </ title> <Meta content = "width = device-width, initial-scale = 1.0...
  12. emanuelmain

AppYet v3.1.5 Released

Happens to me the same :(
  13. emanuelmain

After updating my app the play button will no longer appear to listen online. Thnks

After updating my app the play button will no longer appear to listen online. Thnks