Search results

1. P

Android Signed Keystore file

Hi, Is there process to get the android signed keystore file from appyet by paying some amount. Actually i want to revamp app but need to have same app name in play google.
  2. P

Push Notification Integration

when will be push notification to phone be integrated ?
  3. P

3.1.17 Supports only from API 14 + with less no of devices in comparison to older build.

New App build only supports from API 14 + . Older app supports from API 9+ . there was more no of Android devices. Is there options to supports from API 9 + in 3.1.17 ?
  4. P

Show IN PROGRESS bar for web page load

Show IN PROGRESS bar for web page load
  5. P

INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK ( App with 3.1.17)

I am getting this error for app with some android devices. INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK The app was working fine with build of previous versions.
  6. P

YouTube RSS Feed not read by AppYet App

There is program in yahoo pipes through which RSS Feed of Youtube can be generated. Below is the RSS feed url for my channel. But My App in Appyet is not able to read this RSS Feed. We are getting correct response from the server. Please find out. Here is RSS Feed for youtube channel...
  7. P

Deep Linking to Article on Pull Notification Refresh

Deep Linking to Article on Pull Notification Refresh We will get the message as " 4 New Articles " . Can we have more detailed message like: 4 New Articles on which sections. Or the Recent one Articles Can have deep linking.