Search results

1. P

Android Signed Keystore file

Hi, Is there process to get the android signed keystore file from appyet by paying some amount. Actually i want to revamp app but need to have same app name in play google.
  2. P

Push Notification Integration

when will be push notification to phone be integrated ?
  3. P

Reached the limite of CPU

@joseph raphael Do Feedburner has Caching level for Rss feed for wordpress.
  4. P

3.1.17 Supports only from API 14 + with less no of devices in comparison to older build.

New App build only supports from API 14 + . Older app supports from API 9+ . there was more no of Android devices. Is there options to supports from API 9 + in 3.1.17 ?
  5. P

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

@appyet The App was build with version 3.1.17. It is supporting less no of devices with minimum API 14+. Previoulsy it was API of 9+.. Is there options to support more no of devices ?
  6. P

Show IN PROGRESS bar for web page load

@joseph raphel Is there any Properites to configure the In Progress loading indicator for the Web page module. I am not seeing Loading indicator in App for user while loading web pages.
  7. P

8. P

INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK ( App with 3.1.17)

I am getting this error for app with some android devices. INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK The app was working fine with build of previous versions.
  9. P

YouTube RSS

Facing same youtube issue not read by Appyet app. Here is RSS Feed for youtube channel: http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.r...=9a708ec0deb24fc18582424a4fec778b&_render=rss
  10. P

YouTube RSS Feed not read by AppYet App

@afh91 @r3n4m3 Any solution about Youtube video playing on app yet app ?
  11. P

Both are not working. I tried with the Channel Name or User id . Both link is not working for Feed data. User ID: Mr6SIB91BZ2VXXVrsRcM2g Channel ID: UCMr6SIB91BZ2VXXVrsRcM2g https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?user=Mr6SIB91BZ2VXXVrsRcM2g...
  12. P

There is program in yahoo pipes through which RSS Feed of Youtube can be generated. Below is the RSS feed url for my channel. But My App in Appyet is not able to read this RSS Feed. We are getting correct response from the server. Please find out. Here is RSS Feed for youtube channel...
  13. P

What kind of push notification are you looking for?

Text message Push notificaiton service would be great at initial phase
  14. P

Deep Linking to Article on Pull Notification Refresh

Deep Linking to Article on Pull Notification Refresh We will get the message as " 4 New Articles " . Can we have more detailed message like: 4 New Articles on which sections. Or the Recent one Articles Can have deep linking.