Search results

1. Videorecensione

SDK

@appyet Hello sorry if I insist but I would like to speak with the staff directly and not on the forum
  2. Videorecensione

SDK

@appyet I understand, as soon as possible I can talk with the staff I would like to propose a personal project
  3. Videorecensione

SDK

@appyet are there any hopes for my request?
  4. Videorecensione

SDK

Can I talk to the staff to discuss my request?
  5. Videorecensione

SDK

It is a simple SDK of a sales network called DoveConviene: https://www.doveconviene.it
  6. Videorecensione

SDK

Hello, I would like to know if you can enter a personal SDK by paying...
  7. Videorecensione

keystore

Hi I need to talk to appyet staff, because my app needs its keystore to be updated.
  8. Videorecensione

From Android to ios Now you can

Google has just released publicly a handy tool dedicated to all developers who are building applications for both Android and iOS called J2ObjC. This tool has been used internally for some time by Google itself and has allowed, for example, to realize the iOS version of Inbox, then proving...
  9. Videorecensione

YouTube a huge problem

Hello I want to know from @appyet com I can solve the problem of YouTube videos since my app only uses this system and now I find myself with the app that does not work in any way after removing the module Youtube and after that YouTube began eliminate some feed, and support to some terminals, I...
  10. Videorecensione

App canceled to error

I canceled my app by mistake, how can I retrieve it?
  11. Videorecensione

YouTube

O cavolo e come mai??
  12. Videorecensione

YouTube

What happened to the feed YouTube ???
  13. Videorecensione

Videorecensione

This and my app, created and processed with AppYet, thank you for the work you are doing.
  14. Videorecensione

YouTube

Che fine ha fatto il feed di YouTube ???
  15. Videorecensione

Videorecensione

Questa e la mia app, creata ed elaborata con AppYet, vi ringrazio per il lavoro che state svolgendo. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.videorecensione