Search results

1. G

you will see when you go to the website that you create it that when you go explore inside the...

you will see when you go to the website that you create it that when you go explore inside the website , the Menu will disappear and you will see Instead a back Arrow .. and now what i want is to let/pin the Menu bar witch whereever i go in the website it stays
  2. G

okay .. try to create an App, the go to Modules after that go down and click on web to add a...

okay .. try to create an App, the go to Modules after that go down and click on web to add a website to the App .. add a website ( in my App i added https://www.cryptomining.farm/ ) and then go to Build and download the App and install it on your phone ..
  3. G

Hello Can y ou please help me .. i created an app using this website and i added some websites...

Hello Can y ou please help me .. i created an app using this website and i added some websites on it .. the problem is that when i go deep into the website the menu hides .. it comes back when i press back .. i want to pin it and slove this problem
  4. G

Hi bro i want to create a categories in my App like: Tech,News and Sport ,and for each category...

Hi bro i want to create a categories in my App like: Tech,News and Sport ,and for each category (like Tech) i want to add more than a feed url to it.. if you can help me i will be happy .. my problem is just with creating the categories. Thank you so much