Search results

1. D

Not working with Admob

After discovering it, I changed it to Facebook and that seems to work pretty well thus far.
  2. D

Not working with Admob

That being said... that means outside of Google Play, ads won't show up. Which sucks, cause if you submit it to Amazon or Galaxy store.. Essentially, they're going to get an ad free app.
  3. D

Not working with Admob

I had this issue too. This is how I got it to work. It turns out once it's published to Google Play, you need to remove the existing one off your device and redownload it from Google Play. That's when the ads will appear.
  4. D

admob still not showing why, fix this plz !!

I had this issue too. This is how I got it to work. It turns out once it's published to Google Play, you need to remove the existing one off your device and redownload it from Google Play. That's when the ads will appear.
  5. D

Please let me know your thoughts on my App: Canada News

Hi everyone, If you have some free time, would you be able to take a look at my app? URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vtworkz.canadanews.app Short Description: The Canada News app delivers breaking news in Canada. Read the latest headlines from reliable and trustworthy...
  6. D

I think We're getting cheated by Appyet - You need to answer this appyet..!!??

For me, I got over 500 screen views and only got 3 impressions? You serious?
  7. D

I think We're getting cheated by Appyet - You need to answer this appyet..!!??

Have you guys heard anything back from AppYet about this issue?
  8. D

Ads violate google play TOS.

I see what you mean now. I get maybe .. 10 impressions a day?
  9. D

Just wanted to follow up on my earlier message.. Looks like it finally popped up. I see some impressions now. I'm not sure why yours doesn't come up though.
  10. D

Did you ads appear now? If yes, how long did it take?