Search results

1. O

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Default article image in the settings cannot be enabled. When I enable it and refresh the page, it automatically gets disabled. Pls can you fix this?
  2. O

What's the issue?

What's the issue?
  3. O

The source link for the mp3 that is at the bottom, that's what I mean. When I add the source link on my website, it turns to audio player, but in the app, is it possible for you to hide it?
  4. O

@appyet pls hide the direct source links that is always in the podcast. E.g http://appyet.mp3 , http://appyet.mp4
  5. O

I tried to edit my app, And when I submit to build, I cant find any download link even when I kept refreshing. I also checked my mail, I got the notification to download my app, when I clicked the link in the mail, I got link already expired. Pls What's happening?
  6. O

Pls let us be able to use rectangle image in splash screen instead of just square image. 2ndly, Let the image of the splash screen be very clear. It's so blurry I think it has a high compression. 3rdly, pls add some special new features in the post content. It's kinda boring cos it's too...
  7. O

Card magazine 3x flat
  8. O

It's obvious I'm being snubbed. I just really need this
  9. O

I already tried that. I used the *added and hidden* , When I launch the app, I cant find the module anywhere. Pls understand my point @appyet, I've been saying this for a long time but you are not attending to it. This is different from the state You gave us an option to show/hide module in...
  10. O

Pls@@appyet Give us option to show/hide modules in the Home launcher same way you gave option to show/hide modules in the menu navigation... plsssssssss I want to hide some modules e.g feeds in the Home launcher and make it appear only in the home tab. Something like that pls
  11. O

Pls@ @appyet In the next release, Give us the option to show/hide modules in the Home launcher just same way you gave option to show/hide modules in the left menu navigation... plsssssssss
  12. O

Pls @appyet Give us the option to show/hide modules in the Home launcher just same way you gave option to show/hide modules in the left menu navigation... plsssssssss
  13. O

What's the name of your app? I'll check on playstore
  14. O

When I hide the module, It doesnt show up anymore in the app I.e the left menu, the home module or the home tab... I think you dont get my point. What I meant is that I want to remove those latest, unread , podcast, like, history etc queries from the home module but it should be on the home...
  15. O

Wow. This is incredible.... Lastly. Pls can you also allow user to remove module in the home module? E.g I want my categories to be in the home tab, the Latest, unread, podcast, like, etc should be I'm the home module.. then the download, switch layout, Sync should be in the left menu drawer...
  16. O

Pls how can we hide it? It would mean alot. 2ndly, I really want to publish my app to playstore. I'm still waiting for the final release till new interface is added @appyet
  17. O

I LOVE THE New update, But pls, Is it possible to remove some modules in the left menu when the home launcher is enabled. My modules are too much in the left navigation. I need something like where we can enable some modules in the home launcher and disable it in the left navigation. all...
  18. O

4. Also, In podcast, it should be only a digital audio file. Videos should not be included in the queries. It already has [video] so I think it's enough. [video] and [audio] gives [podcast] in the app, in which I think it's just extra baggage. Just remove videos from the podcast queries and...
  19. O

1. Pls try not make all categories etc to appear in home* in the home launcher Pls try adding an option to choose which category to appear in home or the home tab. E.g I want my categories to appear in the Home tab and should not appear in the home* I want only the feed queries to appear in...
  20. O

Thank you. It' works now. I only disabled cache for feeds. See the file