Search results

1. M

How to fix this error?

and also I can't export Data Safety and Advertising ID @appyet
  2. M

I deleted an app and I'm trying to recover it, but I can't.

Package Name: com.blog.do.f.borges
  3. M

Website login security

There should be a second security option after logging into the website, to prevent our accounts from being hacked. @appyet
  4. M

Upgrade to Pro

Explain to me the advantages of the pro version? @appyet
  5. M

how to solve this alert?

Issue with your app Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the News policy. Apps that declare themselves as "News" in the Google Play console must meet the News policy requirements. Specifically, it appears that your app: Does not contain a dedicated website or in-app page that...
  6. M

application does not generate the RSS

Why on this site https://www.avozdobem.com/feed/, the application does not generate the RSS?
  7. M

Help! The app includes an SDK version that does not comply with Google policies

The app includes an SDK version that does not comply with Google policies The com.pe.reginaldo.manzotti app with version code 144 includes the com.flurry.android:analytics SDK or an SDK used by one of its libraries, which collects personal or sensitive data such as Android ID identifiers...
  8. M

Option to translate pages

Is there any way you can put in this menu the option to translate the page in the web module? @appyet
  9. M

Upgrade to Pro

What is the difference between lite version and Upgrade to Pro? Because I don't think it makes much difference. @appyet
  10. M

How to update these terms?

You’re no longer receiving Google Analytics data for some of your apps, which impacts AdMob reports like User Activity and Cohort. To resume receiving data, you need to accept the Google Analytics terms.
  11. M

In-app message alert

Clear text traffic is allowed for all domains Your app's network security setting allows clear text traffic for all domains. This could allow attackers to intercept data sent by your app. If this information is confidential or personally identifiable, it could affect users' privacy. We...
  12. M

Provide information for the "Data Security" section of Google Play

@appyet Does the app collect or share any of the mandatory user data types? https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/10787469?hl=pt-BR#types&zippy=%2Cdata-types
  13. M

Problem in the feeds module

We are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later and if the problem persists, contact us at appyet@gmail.com When I try to delete a module this message appears, why?
  14. M

Use Google Play App Subscription

How to enable Google Play App Signing and how does it work?
  15. M

App removed why?

Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy. Issue details We found an issue in the following area(s): Disclaimer/Source: Missing Clear Source of Information/Disclaimer How to solve this problem??
  16. M

About Google Play Review

When does Google Play review an app? I have 5 apps that were removed by Google that are in the status ready for review for days.
  17. M

Are these warnings appearing, can you update the codes?

Notice At the moment, the desired API level for the app is 29. However, this level needs to be at least 30 for the app to use the latest APIs, which have security and performance optimizations. As of August 2021, the desired API level for new apps will be at least Android 11 (API level 30)...