Search results

1. Antranix

Issue "At least one of your APKs or App Bundles contain an actions.xml file"

In configuration> advanced configuration> "Actions on Google" tab, you must accept the terms and conditions, click on the links there so that you can see them and you will get the accept button, I do not remember if it is there or clicking above "Learn more" to accept the terms.
  2. Antranix

ERROR: MIN_SIG_SCHEME_FOR_TARGET_SDK_NOT_MET

Yes, before uploading the apk to Google Play, signed the apk with another program, all my applications are signed before uploading to Google Play. But since the last update something happened and when I upload it throws me that error. I've tried it with other programs to sign and Google keeps...
  3. Antranix

ERROR: MIN_SIG_SCHEME_FOR_TARGET_SDK_NOT_MET

Hello everybody. After the error we had with the latest version was solved, I have generated a new apk to upload it to Google Play and I get the following error. "You uploaded an APK with an invalid signature (learn more about signatures). Apksigner error: ERROR...
  4. Antranix

Issue Push notifications are not working???

It only works for AppYet pro users.
  5. Antranix

can i create a chatting app like whatsapp .

In AppYet it is not possible, you will have to use web pages for that. Don't ask me how to do it.
  6. Antranix

Apk is dowanlaoding as binary file! and not getting installed in android device

You've tried changing the file extension to .apk?
  7. Antranix

Issue My application is suspended

You should have received an email indicating the reason for the suspension, look for it and return to this forum to tell us why it was. This way it's easier to help you.
  8. Antranix

Issue Suspended application

Hi Developers at ElGrami, After a recent review, we found that your app Monde Dofus | Guides - Vidéos - Actualités (com.dofus.fr.andxdd) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue...
  9. Antranix

App suspended From Google Play Store Please tell me sollution

I join the discussion, I have also received the same warning for one of my apps. Hi Developers at ElGrami, After a recent review, we found that your app Monde Dofus | Guides - Vidéos - Actualités (com.dofus.fr.andxdd) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See...
  10. Antranix

[Fixed up] My application does not work

Fixed up A few hours ago, I updated my application and when I installed it on my device, the articles did not load, neither did the icons, of all the modules, only 2 work, I already checked the RSS feeds and they are all functional. See attached Any solution? Thank you.
  11. Antranix

How-To Tutorial on how to use AppYet.

You don't need to know how to program to create an application on the platform. Luckily AppYet has descriptive titles and everyone says that it makes that option, where it is located, etc.
  12. Antranix

Issue Feed Showing Two Images

How did you solve it?
  13. Antranix

¿Quien habla español aqui? ( Para ayudarnos entres los latinos )

Les dejo en enlace del grupo en Telegram para los que quieran unirse. AppYet ESP
  14. Antranix

Ni idea, tal vez una captura serviria. Seria genial, yo uso mucho Telegram.
  15. Antranix

Si tengo W10, debo ir a donde? Tienes algun otro medio para ponernos en contacto?
  16. Antranix

Eso es lo que no se hacer, no se exactamente como funciona ni como incluirlo, podrías compartirme alguna de esas plantillas por favor?
  17. Antranix

Mia el post que hice aquí sobre mi app https://forum.appyet.com/threads/mundo-friki-2-0-only-spanish.2585/ Tome varios sitios y lleno la app de noticias via RSS. Hasta el momento solo he podido poner un Banner en la cabecera de cada articulo usando el extra header.
  18. Antranix

Hola, disculpa la tardanza, no es que realmente quiera algo, yo soy del estilo ver lo que hay o lo que se puede hacer y ver que quiero poner en mi app, por eso quiero saber como funciona eso del extra html header, he ledio que se puede personalizar la vista del artículo usando ese espacio pero...