Search results

1. W

Send notification when I update the feed and send push notification

Hi, The second question is that I want to send a notification to App Users without any new post in the web. I want a push notification for special events. And the first question in that when I update a post and I change the post date the APP dont show the notification to updated post. Thanks
  2. W

How to link to PlayStore to write a feed

Hi @DarShaN PanDya Yes I want a Rate us button in settings menu. Thanks for your anwser
  3. W

Send notification when I update the feed and send push notification

Hello, I use the Feed module to wordpressRSS and if I update and renew a publication to date AppYet does not notify a new entry. There any way to warn update a publication. And another thing, push notifications are not covered. There is a trick to send a notification? create a publication...
  4. W

How to link to PlayStore to write a feed

Hi, I've saw the option 'rating_reminder' with this value: "If you like this application, please kindly support us by rating 5 stars." Its possible to create a menu option with link to Playstore for vote app? I know to add a web module with link to playstore url but I want a integrate app form...
  5. W

Really Missing Full Screen Image Splash Screen

Hi, Thanks for your reply unfortunally I need to upload my APK to PlayStore for that it update in the next versions. I read in this forum that a lot of users want this feature I wish that Appyet team add this. Regards.
  6. W

Really Missing Full Screen Image Splash Screen

Hi @DarShaN PanDya I downloaded your APP and it's show fullscreen splash image correctly! Can you tell me whats is your image size and file format that you uploaded? I work with PNG and JPG image and it's not a fullscreen size (I upload a 1080x1920 PNG image size) Many Thanks
  7. W

Change the notification message, not show "1 new(s) article(s)"

Hi @DarShaN PanDya thanks four your help! I found the option to change the default message and I'll use this if the other options is not possible. Regards.
  8. W

Change the notification message, not show "1 new(s) article(s)"

Hi, Its possible to change the text in the push notification. All new post sent a push with the text "1 new(s) article(s)". I want remove this text and only show the title of the article, it's possible? Anyone can help me with this problem? Regards
  9. W

How to configure Twitter module

Hi Sergio, The Screen name must be your twitter user without "@". In the screenshot you have "Andro Life" with white space. If your twitter user is @Androlife you must write "Androlife". I had the same problem any days ago and It's possible that if you update this item and Save changes it's...
  10. W

Change button "Visit the web" style and add CSS styles

Hi, I'm testing the AppYet web with my wordpress site and I have a doubt: My RSS feed have a scripts (google adsense announcements) it's possible to show in Feed App or not show. Actually it have a white spacious and not show the announcement. Also, I added my AdMob IDs and the announcements...