Search results

1. yass

Issue What to do about this? Your app includes non-...

when i want to update my apps (i use .APK Target Template: 4.0.25) Your app includes non-compliant SDK version Your app com.*** version code 46 includes SDK com.flurry.android:analytics or an SDK that one of your libraries depends on, which collects personal or sensitive data that includes but...
  2. yass

Issue problem:Some deep links may be failing because your web domains aren't associated with your app

Some deep links may be failing because your web domains aren't associated with your app This means that on Android 12 and above, your app can't accept traffic from some web URLs. To fix issues and make sure that users go directly to your app, go to the deep links page...
  3. yass

Issue google problem message : We found some problems with your release

Developer can you solve this problem updat app to release 4.0.24 message --------- Your app includes non-compliant SDK version Your app com.**** version code 46 includes SDK com.flurry.android:analytics or an SDK that one of your libraries depends on, which collects personal or sensitive data...
  4. yass

How can I change the language of the application

How can I change the language of the application default language of the application start Please help