Search results

1. Daniele Pais

Wordpress blog only showing 10 articles

That's great...in so many years using WP is the first time I come to use that feature.
  2. Daniele Pais

Wordpress blog only showing 10 articles

Hi everyone, Is there a way to show more than 10 articles for a WordPress blog? Thanks to anyone who can answer this. Daniele
  3. Daniele Pais

Ads violate google play TOS.

Exactly... no making any revenue either.
  4. Daniele Pais

Yes I have a few impressions but .....very few
  5. Daniele Pais

Yes, They are live. It took about a month, however, I don't see activity on my admob account despite the app being downloaded and used.
  6. Daniele Pais

I think We're getting cheated by Appyet - You need to answer this appyet..!!??

Working here too but I don't see enough traffic on Google dashboard.
  7. Daniele Pais

Applied For ADMOB - Not showing ads

No ads are showing anywhere, tried contact app.yet@gmail.com but no luck.
  8. Daniele Pais

Hi, I am trying to get some help as my ads are not showing and the app has been published for...

Hi, I am trying to get some help as my ads are not showing and the app has been published for weeks now. I have admob all setup fine and used to have the ads working fine, I then renewed the app and now my ads are not showing anymore. Any clues? Thanks a billion.
  9. Daniele Pais

I have sent an email to appyet@gmail but no reply and no changes, ads are still not displaying. What should I do?
  10. Daniele Pais

What should I do if my ads are not showing? Appyet is not answering my query.
  11. Daniele Pais

You mean @gmail ?
  12. Daniele Pais

Ads not showing

By reading the threads I am well aware of the 48 hours rule but I have published my app long ago and still no ads are showing. The same app was working fine before I did an update a week ago. Is there anyone that can give me some advice?
  13. Daniele Pais

Admob ads not working correctly

I don't see any ads since days I have published the app. Is this normal?
  14. Daniele Pais

I think We're getting cheated by Appyet - You need to answer this appyet..!!??

I am still waiting to see my ads live but nothing happens. Anyone else is having the same problem?
  15. Daniele Pais

I have the same problem, is more than 72 hours now and still nothing.
  16. Daniele Pais

Looking for answers

Looking for answers