Search results

1. aadil sayed

Issue Google play policy issue, API level needs to be 33 or higher.

My app was removed by google play because of that REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES issue before and now when I uploaded the the updated apk, this new policy issue was highlighted. Can someone please help me get this fixed? @appyet It reads the API Level is 21+ but looks like its less than the...
  2. aadil sayed

MindHackers App. Latest tech updates and tutorials

Checkout the new update of my app MindHackers. New logo Feeds from youtube Added few multiplayer games in app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindhackers Install and Rate 5 star on google play store
  3. aadil sayed

youtube feeds app allowed or not?

I am working on an fan app of a youtuber. i just want to ask that can i make an fan app with the youtube channel rss link without their permission......??
  4. aadil sayed

Whatsapp group for all app developers using AppYet.

Hello everyone, I have created a whatsapp group for app the developers using appyet. The main aim for creating this group was that we all can help and support eachother.... :) Link of the group invite below:- https://chat.whatsapp.com/H3fn6Fft4NrKVX5Zeou6AE
  5. aadil sayed

Module icons appear black and white in the app.......

Hello guys, hope u all r doing good. Recently when I was going through the showcase area of the forum I noticed that all the apps present there have colorful and attractive module icons, but the apps i developed using AppYet have b&w module icons. Can anyone plz explain why the Module icons...
  6. aadil sayed

Source codes of app developed using appyet

I have used appyet for developing a couple of apps, but I have some questions in my mind related to source codes of the apps I have developed on AppYet. 1) Does AppYet provide me with the source code for the app I developed using AppYet? 2) Who owns the source code for the app I developed...
  7. aadil sayed

Source codes of apps developed on appyet

I have used appyet for developing a couple of apps, but I have some questions in my mind related to source codes of the apps I have developed on AppYet. 1) Does AppYet provide me with the source code for the app I developed using AppYet? 2) Who owns the source code for the app I developed...
  8. aadil sayed

Checkout my new app "MindHackers".

Checkout my new app MindHackers.Learn hacking tricks and tips,android hacks, and download crack files of many softwares and games on my app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindhackers Let me know if the app has any flaws . Plz support me :), And share link to my app on...
  9. aadil sayed

Twitter feeds not working.

I have set twitter feeds in my app but they don't show up. Can anyone help me solving this problem.
  10. aadil sayed

How to add feeds from Facebook page to app

Need help adding feeds from fb page to app. Can anyone tell me how do I do it.
  11. aadil sayed

Add Categories(like Sports,technology,entertainment, breaking news,etc) To my app

Any one plz help me to Add Categories(like Sports,technology,entertainment, breaking news,etc) To my app. I don't know how to do it plz tell me.