Search results

1. J

Appyet, be careful- There's chance for many appyet apps being banned from Google play

I'm posting this after seeing a person's Google play developer account getting banned due to violations and I think appyet apps are somehow violating a google play term, via ads. If you read the ad policies stated in this link ( https://play.google.com/about/monetization-ads/ads ), you'll notice...
  2. J

Facebook comment plugin enabled--But unable to comment

As you can see in the picture, I was able to enable Facebook comment plugin in appyet app but because every link click will ask us to "complete action using" dialogue, we can't do anything. If we were able to handle clicks with the in-app browser, we will be able to simply comment using our...
  3. J

Anybody know how to open a link with inbuilt browser?

Hello, Anybody here have any idea how to force app to open a link with inbuilt browser of the appyet app? What I mean is this. We made a post and at the bottom, there's a link. When the user clicks on that link, it should take user to that link without opening a third party browser, but appyet's...
  4. J

Allow hotlinking of posts?

Please add an option to hotlink posts. I mean for example, in our recent post, we want to invoke something from an older post and we link that post in our latest post and when the user clicks on it, they'll be taken to that particular old post. Just like linking an older post in websites. Please...
  5. J

Dropdown menu

Hello, Iv'e some suggestions. It would be great if you give option to add drop down items to the main feed. For example, main feed name is "News" and there's an arrow near it. When we click the arrow, more items will appear like "automotive", "politics" etc etc. Also, there should be an option...
  6. J

Found some issues

In web module, if we choose in-app browser with new window, and we open that module, then minimize the app, then again we go to the app and launch it by clicking the icon, the earlier web module will disappear and the page loaded earlier will be lost. It will take us to the main article window...
  7. J

Anyway to hotlink posts?

Is there any option in appyet to hotlink posts? I mean for example, in our recent post, we want to invoke something from an older post and we link that post in our latest post and when the user clicks on it, they'll be taken to that particular old post. Just like linking an older post in...
  8. J

Seeing a big bug in appyet app

I'm seeing a very big bug in appyet app. sometimes, after all new articles are loaded and when we sync for new article (press and hold on screen and swipe down), one of the earlier articles start to appear below the entire articles. For example, if there's 5 articles in that screen, when we...
  9. J

feature requests

Hello, I've two feature requests for appyet. 1. Push notification- It's an extremely important feature in any android app. If we can send notification to the app, it'll be great. pls bring it asap. and when you add this, pls allow clickable links too. For example, if we are sending a link, user...