Search results

1. C

Push notifications Tapatalk module

Ignored and ignored. Anyone out there?
  2. C

Push notifications Tapatalk module

Will there ever be push notifications for the Tapatalk modual. It would be perfect for my app.
  3. C

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

Is it possible to have push notifications for the Tapatalk module like the actual Tapatalk app? This would be amazing for us and keep users engaged.
  4. C

Tab icon size

Great cheers
  5. C

App rejected my play store any idea why?

So my app was rejected from the play store. I can not quite figure out why as I have another from here in the store with not problem. Your app submission has been rejected for downloading, monetising or otherwise accessing YouTube videos in violation of the YouTube Terms of Service or YouTube...
  6. C

Tab icon size

Perfect thank you. I don't suppose in the theme bit you know what "Badge BgColor:" refers to?
  7. C

rename package name.

Thank you
  8. C

Tab icon size

I downloaded the android authority app and notice their tab icons are much bigger than i can get mine, how is this? is there something i am missing?
  9. C

link to our app in play store

Thanks but I am not using the article bit.
  10. C

rename package name.

As I said in my pm to you Current one is com.autismnetwork The new one I want is com.theautismnetwork
  11. C

link to our app in play store

Does anyone know how I can link to our app in the play store within our app to direct users to rate it?
  12. C

Crash report from galaxy S2 Android 4.1

The app is running the latest version, the dump is below. ANR keyDispatchingTimedOut in com.window.cleaning.forums/com.appyet.activity.SplashActivity Full dump attached
  13. C

rename package name.

So it seems i am being ignored even though i have paid for pro i can now not use my app and @appyet is ignoring my pms, posts and emails. i8 would not mind so much but i have paid and you have been on the forum several times replying to others. If it cant be done let me know its no problem but...
  14. C

rename package name.

Still no reply ;(
  15. C

rename package name.

Have done. Thanks
  16. C

rename package name.

Is this possible anyone?
  17. C

rename package name.

Hi I have an issue. I created an app and paid for pro. But I can not upload it to google developers console as I already have an app (old one) with the same package name. I can not update the old app as signatures are different is it at all possible to get the package name change. I don't want...